The bag of holding
[html]

sure, just one more from you or you can close it here. up to you <3

"Affirmation," Anann added. Her grin gaining a little more strength. It was easy enough to get caught up in the negative. The golden fem found comfort in the fact that Mati seemed to easily relate. "All good things are worth waiting for. I'm sure Cambria can attest to that." The bronze woman had certainly strengthened Anann's belief that everything would work out eventually. If she was patient enough.

"I'll look forward to it, but do take all the time you need." Feeling sure that artistic talent was not something to be rushed. Anann had only finished her part of the trade so quickly because she had needed the task to busy her hands and her mind. Given time she would eventually adjust to this slower lifestyle. At least maybe when there was no turmoil in her life. When there is, however, she will always look for distraction. "Well, it was great to see you today, Mati, but I think I'm gonna get headed home." Anann made her way towards the door to Mati's room. "And thank you." She added, giving the dreamer a warm smile.

<style type="text/css">
.ananngitz01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#cccccc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ananngitz01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232323; text-align:left;}
.ananngitz01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ananngitz01a {margin:0 auto; width:417px; background-color:#0f1012; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... evra01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cccccc; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272727; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ananngitz01a-border1 {width:419px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}
.ananngitz01a-line1 {width:387px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1a1a1a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread