Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
OOC: Sorry for the lateness >.< I don't know what they live in, so I assumed >.< If it is wrong, let me know and I'll correct it.

The sound of crickets chirping filled the night air. It was cool and peaceful to Aro's mind which was restless in his adolescent state. His eyes peered in the darkness of where his family slept. He couldn't sleep so he decided he wanted to have a night randevu. Slowly he crept out of their home making it a point to not make noise, as much as he could. His eyes widened as adrenaline kicked in. He didn't know if he would get in trouble, but he didn't feel like finding out. It was his first time sneaking out at night, and honestly it excited him. Licking his lips his paws moved slowly and steadily throughout the house. More careful then he did hunting, a skill he was slowly becoming better and better at...if he did say so himself. His breath was bated as he came to the exit. He felt like the seconds were going by slowly...too slow. Gulping before his act of escape he threw himself out as quickly as he could. Once out of the house he made a heavy sigh before a big grin shot to his face.

Success! He was out of the house! His eyes peered around with a childish amusement glistening within. This was night life, a foreign and exciting thing. Taking a deep breath he sucked in the cool air refreshing his body. "Mmm.." He sighed before prancing off into the night like a wild man. He hadn't a clue what he wanted to do, but he didn't want to be home right now, he just wanted to find adventure, fun--something! He was becoming bored, bored with life. Aro almost wanted to find trouble in a way, itching to get into a fight, but not just any fight. He wanted find someone who needed help, needed a knight in shiney armor. The thought made him grin. To save a hot sexy female. The thought almost made him blush. He was almost becoming shy about girls, and yet he wanted to romance one, be her knight. Trotting along, he hadn't gotten far from the home, before he stopped to look at the stars and the moon. A beautiful sight really. The night was nearly glowing with the full moons rays as it hit the earth. It wasn't as bright as the sun, obviously, but it wasn't black either. It was an eerie glow, and for a moment he began to think it creepy as his imagination ran wild. Snorting he looked into the dark and yelled, "I'm not afraid of you! C'mon! Come and get me!" He got into battle stance staring down the darkness tail high and growling.

Messages In This Thread