they crash around me
[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down

[bic] could i hear you scream?

The boy's lips twisted up in a smirk.

The wolf wasn't as stupid as he might have wanted to think. The Lykoi could appreciate intelligence in any other situation.

But this intelligence caused him to not get his own way. That, in itself, was unacceptable; he was a fucking prince, after all, even if his mother wasn't anywhere around any longer. He didn't say anything in response to the golden-haired wolf, and the murderous intent from before was gone.

He would, someday, seek out someone who would teach him to fight. He simply had not yet come across the means of requesting such a thing. Perhaps he would have to pretend like he was simply an innocent apprentice.

Yes. I am training to be a Guardian of sorts for when I join a pack. Would you be so kind as to help me?

Something along those lines.

Fine, was all he said, bitterness lacing his words though vengeance wasn't anywhere to be found. The boy would come for Skoll someday, but not today. He would come for him and show him how he would have been spared if he'd been a bit smarter about it all.

It was smart to not aid Andrezej Lykoi into being more of a killer at heart than he was.

But it was smarter, still, to not be in the way of that heart.

He swayed gently on his feet, shook his head, and spun about. Without another word, or another glance, the boy stormed off to somewhere else, where someone else would be willing to assist him. When he could fight, and fight unlike any Lykoi knew how, he would go for Gabriel.

And then he'd go for those who'd denied him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread