The past is much more present
[html]

Yeah, that's much better, thanks ^^ and yeah, they can speak just fine, their different forms don't matter. 300+

His light icy blue eyes were completely fixed on the dreamcatcher hanging before him. Nayati didn't understand at all how something like that could be in this place that made him so on edge and uncomfortable. From all he had ever heard and believed, the humans that occupied these places had little to no care for the earth, much less the spiritual side of life. But here, there was something that had such great meaning, such spiritual power. His large hand reached out to touch the craft, but his fingers were stopped by some invisible barrier. The Utina snatched his hand back, his hackles rising. "What mischief is this?" he said in a low, soft tone. Onawa walked closer and jumped up, placing her large forepaws on the window's ledge. She examined the window for a moment before speaking. "I believe I have heard of this before. The humans put this in their windows to keep the heat and cold from their dwellings." Nayati tentatively touched the cold surface again, his fingers tapping against it. The explanation made sense, but it did little to ease his discomfort.

He had been so intent upon the window and the strange barrier that kept him from touching the dreamcatcher that he hadn't at all heard the approach of someone else. When he felt the bump against his leg, his hair once again stood on end and he whipped around quickly, drawing his hunting knife. Sensing Nayati's anxiety, Iye whinnied and rose up onto his hind legs, dangers front hooves ready to strike. The AniWayan's eyes burned with a feral light before his mind registered the individual before him as someone that he knew and that was no threat to him. Breathing out his held breath he quickly put a hand on Iye to calm the stallion. "Moonfyre, you scared me," he said, his heart still beating at an increased pace. "I decided to come and see this strange human place. What of yourself?" The dark male didn't seem nearly as uncomfortable here as he himself did.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatiwebdew b {font-weight:bold; color:#8FABCB; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatiwebdew-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.nayatiwebdew p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatiwebdew {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#FFFBD7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... webdew.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7B5A2E; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B1AD87; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread