The past is much more present
[html]

Good ^_^

As Nayati whirled around and pulled out his knife, instincts took over almost immediately in Moonfyre. He didn’t strike, but a loud growl emitted from his jowls; it was totally uncontrollable. His hackles were raised to much that they were spiked. When Nayati realized it was he, his lips covered his teeth almost immediately and he recovered. His hackles now lay flat and his fangs were covered. He took a visible deep breath and closed his eyes for a brief second before addressing Nayati again. When Moonfyre opened them, he looked up at Nayati and spoke.

Forgive me, you scared me too and my instincts work quite quickly. I came here to explore. I like to read about human history so I came here thinking I could find a book or two; and what luck! I found a few things, actually.

Moonfyre had heard the brief conversation about the clear barrier before he managed to bump into this brute. He smirked thinking back about it. He stretched his neck to look around Nayati at the horse and smiled a wolf smile. Then he turned his attention back to Nayati and returned his gaze to his face. His tone was quite matter-of-factly but he didn’t mean it to be. He was only trying to educate his friend on human technology.

And that clear barrier protecting your dream catcher is called “glass”. I read about it in a book once. You could probably break it if you hit it hard enough, but be careful it may cut you in the process.

He was hoping Nayati wouldn’t look at him like a know-it-all. He wanted to share his human knowledge with the world of wolves so that they weren’t so ignorant of them. Humans weren’t all bad, but there were the ones that were bad too.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks & emphasizes

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:# FF7B17;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread