The past is much more present
[html]

which is the horse ? Onawa or lye? And does Nayati wear clothes in his Optime form?

As Nayati recovered also, this made Moonfyre even calmer then before. Moonfyre turned his head around and bit the strap of his new bag to turn it to the front. Then he bit the flap that covered it to move it out of the way. This could’ve been done more easily if he’d shifted first, but he didn’t. Then, with his jaws, he took out the green blanket first and plopped it on the ground. It would need to be washed before use anyway. Then he took out the Nova Scotian History book and held it in his mouth for Nayati to see just for a second before placing it on the ground to speak.

It is a little creepy here with all the death and negativity lingering in the air. And yeah, I rummaged around a little bit. I found a blanket, a book, and a bag.

He shifted to show Nayati the dark gray satchel he had around his head and shoulder. It was manly enough to suite him. He squinted and backed away as Nayati motioned toward the rock on the ground. As the rock was hurled toward the window, an ear-splitting smash interrupted the quiet of the day. It could’ve been just ear-splitting because it was so quiet here. There was no sound of the hustle and bustle of life. As Nayati picked through the glass of the window and retrieved his prize, Moonfyre eyed it. The item, a dream catcher, in which the Indian humans made, was beautiful and it held a tribal air about it.

It’s quite nice. The feathers make it stand out. Are you going to put that in your hut?

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks & emphasizes

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:# FF7B17;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread