The past is much more present
[html]

Might be a litttleee short. Why isn’t the horse’s name capitalized? I always wondered =]

Moonfyre smiled and agreed since he had nothing to contribute to this subject. Dream catchers weren’t something he knew much about. He knew that human Indians used them too for similar reasons but he knew nothing else further. Oh and that they were made from leather strips, feathers, sometimes beads, and string. That’s it.

Why’d you come here, Nayati?

This was a question Moonfyre suddenly realized he had no idea about. If this place creeped Nayati out so much, why was he here? This area put Moonfyre on edge but nowhere near the same as how it put Nayati. Maybe it was because of what Moonfyre knew of the humans and it seemed Nayati was ignorant of them. Moonfyre didn’t hold that against him though. Many wolves didn’t hold much interest for them and Moonfyre certainly hated them for what they did to wolves. He’d seen pictures of dead wolves being skinned for their fur so the humans can wear their pelt to look fashionable. If they wanted to be warm, they had to find someone else’s fur to take because we need our pelts to keep us warm too.

Moon thinks Moon speaks Moon acts & emphasizes

<style>
.moonflower-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#D03C0E; }
.moonflower p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonflower b {color:#FFB22E;}
.moonflower i {color:#F9C809;}
.moonflower {background-color:#828081; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... p015-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#222328; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.moonflower-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread