The past is much more present
[html]

It is captalized, i's just show up as lower case l's in this font. His name is spelled i-y-e Smile

It appeared that his trip here had not been a waste of his time after all. Just as he had been about to turn around and leave this place he had seen the dreamcatcher and now he had it and could take it back to the tribe. He was glad that he would not have to go and see if Dawali could make one for him now. Nayati didn't want to bother the Kalona with such a trivial matter and as far as he knew there were no craftsmen in this branch of AniWaya. With this discovery it was no longer something he needed to worry about though. Despite his good luck though, he thought he had had enough of this place for now. Even if some of the mystery had been dispelled he still did not care to linger here for long.

At the question he looked back to Moonfyre. It was a valid question, seeing as he wasn't hiding his dislike for the place. "I wanted to come and explore the areas surrounding the tribe. I thought that I should at least give this place a look. I was about to turn around and head back out when I saw the dreamcatcher in the window and stopped though." Nothing else but something familiar could have halted his intended retreat.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatiwebdew b {font-weight:bold; color:#8FABCB; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatiwebdew-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.nayatiwebdew p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatiwebdew {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#FFFBD7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... webdew.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7B5A2E; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B1AD87; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread