The past is much more present
[html]

ooooohhh. Now it all makes sense =P What’s Nayati’s ranking in the tribe? Is he alpha or beta or something? Sorry for the late reply btw.

Moonfyre nodded; it was a relevant answer to his question. He eyeballed the item in Nayati’s hands once more before shifting. Then once he had hands, he knelt down and began putting his things that were on the ground in front of him back into his dark gray satchel. First went the human history book, he eyed it with anticipation. He couldn’t wait to open it and see what was inside. Then he stuffed the dirty, green blanket in. That he would need to wash in a river when he got back. Then a question clicked into his mind. Soap. Where would he find it?

Nayati, do you know where I would be able to find some soap?

He would need soap, or some similar substance, to ensure the cleanliness of his new blanket. He needed to wash away the ancient negativity off of it, not to mention the smell of human. Then he thought about something; something so off topic he didn’t even really know where it came from. He wanted a piercing, or a tattoo, to fit in with the modern luperci. He’s heard of a crazy coyote, I believe, to be somewhere near Inferni to be able to do such things for a trade. He wondered if Nayati would know anything of this.

Do you wanna head back?

He would ask soon.

Moon thinks Moon speaks Moon acts & emphasizes

<style>
.moonflower-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#D03C0E; }
.moonflower p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonflower b {color:#FFB22E;}
.moonflower i {color:#F9C809;}
.moonflower {background-color:#828081; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... p015-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#222328; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.moonflower-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread