The past is much more present
[html]

no worries! well, he's one of the hunters, and he's good friends with Dawali, but he isn't beta or anything like that. shall we start to close this up?

It seemed odd to the tribesman that Moonfyre would all of a sudden shift without warning and out of modesty he averted his gaze while the other male completed his transformation. That was one of the many things about this land that he had yet to get used to. Back in the Great Tribe, once a pup was able to shift, they almost never left their bipedal form again. Young ones would shift back and forth more often, getting used to their new bodies, but Nayati himself had not shifted down to his quadraped form since he had passed one year of age. Once he heard Moonfyre handling his scavenged possessions he looked back to the darker man. The question posed was strange upon his ears. "Soap? What is soap?" He had never heard that word before and had no inkling as to what it could possibly be referring to.

The next question though was a very welcome one. Now that he had obtained the dreamcatcher, he was more than ready to depart this place and go back to the comfort and familiarity of AniWaya. The Utina nodded his head saying, "Yes, I do. I believe I have had enough of this place for some time. I also want to get this home to ensure it is not damaged." He had not anticipated this excursion to result in the gaining of items and so he had not brought anything to carry the dreamcatcher in where it would be safe.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatiwebdew b {font-weight:bold; color:#8FABCB; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatiwebdew-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.nayatiwebdew p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatiwebdew {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#FFFBD7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... webdew.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7B5A2E; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B1AD87; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread