The past is much more present
[html]

Sure. =] He has lots of questions ^-^

Oh, damn. Moonfyre didn’t always notice that he knew more about humans and their items more than everyone else. So, Nayati’s reply kind of surprised him and kind of didn’t when he realized what he said. He furrowed his brow trying to think of a way to explain it to Nayati in a way that he will understand.

Erm, soap; like you use it to clean fabric and other things. Do you know of anything similar and where I can obtain it?

Then, late of course, he noticed most of the wolves looked away when he shifted. Was it supposed to be like a private thing? He shifted freely all the time and it didn’t seem to affect him in anyway nor drain too much of his energy too much. He quirked his big head as he became lost in thought for a moment, but he was still listening for Nayati’s reply.

Tell me if I’m off but is it supposed to be a private thing when one shifts? I do it all the time and I don’t really think of it as a bother or a private thing. But I notice when I do in front of people, they cringe and look away.

He was done with that question, though he had a burning desire to ask another.

Will I be penalized if I left the territory in order to travel? I’ve been wanting to get a tattoo or piercing of some kind and I’ve heard of an interesting character in Inferni. I just wanted to ask before I leave for the day and do it, then return and get myself in a mess with my own pack.

Moon thinks Moon speaks Moon acts & emphasizes

<style>
.moonflower-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#D03C0E; }
.moonflower p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonflower b {color:#FFB22E;}
.moonflower i {color:#F9C809;}
.moonflower {background-color:#828081; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... p015-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#222328; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.moonflower-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread