The past is much more present
[html]

300+

The general idea behind what this soap stuff was he could understand, but he had no idea where one would find such a thing. Whenever he had to clean something he just gave it a good scrubbing in the river and then hung it up to dry. As long as whatever it was wasn't soiled he was happy. Smells didn't bother him much, as long as they didn't smell overly offensive. "I am not sure. I simply scrub things in the river and let them dry in the air. I would think that would do well enough for your blanket." Nayati really wasn't the best person to be consulting on this subject though. Such things were far out of the realm of his specialty in life.

The Utina man was a little surprised when Moonfyre asked about people looking away when one shifted. Maybe here, in these lands, such a thing was commonplace. "I do not know really. Back in the Great Tribe, people usually do not change forms often if at all. We always stay in this form after we gain the ability to use it. How things are here are different though, so perhaps it is not something so private as I imagine it." He hadn't given much thought to the matter, seeing as he hadn't spent all that much time outside of AniWaya's boundaries.

Nayati hopped easily back up onto Iye's back, the dreamcatcher held carefully in his hand. The pace he would take back to the tribe would be a very leisurely one; there would be too much risk to his new item if they went too fast. Before they could leave though, Moonfyre had another question. "No, you would not get into trouble if you leave the tribe's lands to travel about." He knew what piercings were, tattoos were a bit more foreign to him, and he didn't know where Inferni was, but as long as Moonfyre didn't start any fights with other packs there would be no ill consequences to his going other places.

He turned Iye in the direction of the tribe and looked back to his companion. "Are you heading back as well, or are you going to stay a while longer?" Nayati didn't care what Moonfyre wished to do, but he was going to head back home.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatiwebdew b {font-weight:bold; color:#8FABCB; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatiwebdew-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.nayatiwebdew p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatiwebdew {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#FFFBD7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... webdew.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7B5A2E; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B1AD87; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread