The past is much more present
[html]

Should we end it here? Or maybe after your reply?

Moonfyre nodded at the thought of the river. He was thinking of things too human now and he must stop. The river washing didn’t sound so bad, maybe the human negativity will wash away with the water and the ancient smells will give him insight on learning more. As Moonfyre gathered himself from thinking, he saw that Nayati was already on his horse.

No, I think I’m going to stick around a little longer. I’ll see you later Nayati.

Moonfyre waited for Nayati to leave before turning away, just out of respect. Some didn’t like for others to turn away from them so quickly. This meant more exploring, so he was quite happy.

Moon thinks Moon speaks Moon acts & emphasizes

<style>
.moonflower-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#D03C0E; }
.moonflower p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonflower b {color:#FFB22E;}
.moonflower i {color:#F9C809;}
.moonflower {background-color:#828081; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... p015-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#222328; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.moonflower-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread