Amateur
[html]

Saluce tapped his chin as he watched her actions. She did on some level fear his actions but not the way he had intended. It was an exercise after all to help her understand just what he taught. If she wasn’t up for that task then he assumed she would never forgive him. He almost let her go without a word, but maybe it was the softening of his bravado, the wisdom that came with age, or the fact that he enjoyed having her around that forced his massive body into motion.

His form softly exited the compound to find her sitting grabbing at her throat and instantly the male became worried that he had hurt her. Intentions are always good but his actions if shown through another eyes would be terrible to comprehend to someone as young as she. No he wasn’t over ridden with guilt to save his pelt, no he was overridden with guilt that in some small way he had hurt her. True if she continued training with him she would be hurt more often but the look about her told him that his words and actions had triggered a response in her that hurt her mentally. This of course made the warrior feel much more terrible. Slowly the behemoth stepped toward her a gentle paw reaching down to lie against her shoulder as he bent down in front of her. The gentle, kind and caring Saluce stood there his eyes looking her up and down, their blue hue reflecting the guilt inside him. Finally that paw traced a line across her shoulder to under her muzzle to lift her gaze up to his.

“I am sorry Young Nayru. You are still young and learning the world. You can always trust me, if I am teaching you; trust that I am not putting you or myself in danger, and if you need me I am always here. “ Saluce smiled softly to the little women hoping he hadn’t hurt her to much before he offered his paw to help her stand.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread