No Cars Go.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

Anu of Crimson Dreams. Nayru smiled at the warm introduction and the answer to her question. So that was the scent of Crimson Dreams. Inferni, Aniwaya and Crimson Dreams were now known to her, if only through other canines she had met. The other packs still were shrouded in secrecy as far as the young girl was concerned but bit by bit she was mapping out the lands she lived in now, expanding her knowledge past Dahlia de Mai. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Anu. Her words were sincere and strong, it was almost always a pleasure to meet a new face, and Anu seemed especially nice.

A pleasant day indeed, I’m afraid the nice weather has lulled me into sleep. Nayru smiled sheepishly then, admitting that the woman had stumbled upon her snoozing. Well, what had already happened couldn’t be undone, but Nayru wouldn’t do so in the future. No, it was indeed unwise to nap outside of the pack if one could so easily come upon her. The young girl was a master at stalking and sneaking herself, but that helped her little when she was unconscious. Had she been awake to catch her unaware would be a rarity, but Anu had done it so easily. Nayru couldn’t let that happen again, even if everyone whose path she crossed was as kind and calm as the woman before her seemed to be.

Looking about at the brown buildings that rose up, dotted here and there amongst the tall grass and cracked sidewalks and parking spaces, Nayru shrugged. I just wished to see what was south of Dahlia, it’s a nice area here. Halifax, she thought, had been pretty too, in a strange way. It was interesting to see the human’s work fall into ruins and succumb to nature, bit by bit, but she saw that in Wolfville and Berwick too. Slow decay, it captivated her, but it could only hold one’s interest for so long. Yet Wolfville did not have anything like this, she wasn’t even sure what she had stumbled upon, but Anu seemed to have come here with purpose and Nayru suddenly wondered where she was exactly. Can you find books here?

Books. Bris was slowly teaching her to read and it was coming more easily now. If Nayru struggle she could stumble through more simple texts by herself, which was exciting as just weeks before the letters had made no sense to the girl in the slightest. I would like to see some books, if there are any. Dahlia de Mai had books in Wolfville for everyone’s use, Bris had books and so many others did as well but Nayru had none for herself. Although she could frequent the library at home, it was incomplete and never would she feel as if she was welcome to remove the literature and relocate it to her own home. If only she had one or two, if she could find the right ones, if Anu would share with her. The girl looked on hesitantly, hoping she wasn’t stepping upon the older woman’s toes or intruding on plans that weren’t meant for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread