No Cars Go.
[html]

fail wait, my apologies!

What Anu understood of this place was vague and all knowledge that had come second hand. She had explored here before, and her eyes had taken what they could form the things that were left scattered across the floors, but it was still quiet unclear. She would not teach her young as she thought the humans had. No, she would take them into the field and give them lessons with a hands on approach. But this was something that she wanted them to know, to better themselves further they she could do for herself. Just as Nayru was. She wondered if it was Conor, the only one that Anu could guess with confidence still resided there, but soon learned that it was not. She did not know this Bris, but figured she was generous, as all teachers were.

The large building rose before them, the door like many of those around this city and busted off it’s hinges. The question came, and the Dreamer paused in her thoughts, silent long enough for the second to come. I do not read, I have never learned. She confessed, looking at the cherry red eyes and keeping her own features light. I have asked a teacher from my pack to teach my sons. She smiled, thinking of Kansas and how he was probably like this Bris, hoping to impart knowledge on those around him.

She paused only a moment, then entered through the doorway and allowed her eyes to adjust to the dim light. It did not occur to the older female that the books she might gather were not the proper ones for a pup to learn to ready with, but maybe they would use them anyways. The wolfess sniffed at the air, dust and mold making her nose twitch. Just as she stifled a sneeze Anu gave a optimistic, I suppose they would keep them around here somewhere.

<style type="text/css">
.anuappletree02 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#86b27c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anuappletree02ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#75807a; text-align:center;}
.anuappletree02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anuappletree02 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#f8f8ec; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 16copy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1c997; padding: 175px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#75807a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
.anuappletree02-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.anuappletree02-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #f6f6da; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread