No Cars Go.
[html]

The unmated female knew that if she brought her pups into the world that she would not be able to guarantee them complete happiness and success. She understood that it was easier when there was an active father or mate in the picture. But this was her life and she felt it good enough and knew there was enough love in her heart to sustain the lives she helped to create. For the rest she would look to her pack for help, and they were generous creatures that sure happy to assist her in the areas in which she lacked expertise. Just about two months. She answered, giving Nayru a smile and explaining further, A little early for books, but I thought I would be prepared. She had been excited about every stepping stone in their young lives, and this was no exception.

The two made their way into the expansive room of literature. She would look for books with picture, large text if she could find them and for Alder something with animals on it. The pup was always trailing something that was not of canine nature. Squirrels and rabbits were elusive and far too fast for him, keeping from the canines scent. But birds were what he saw most often and scampered after them in the hopes of learning their names and their favorite colors when ever he got the chance.

The girl’s voice made Anu look up. With a nod she responded, Perhaps. She picked up the nearest book, it looked like there were stars on the front, the moon placed among the dots of white. I didn’t grow up in a place where there were books, I didn’t even know anyone who could read until I came here. Anu felt it was too late for her, an old dog unable to learn this new trick. But maybe I’ll take lessons too. She said with a new smile and a small shrug. Are you looking for anything in particular? What do you like to read?

<style type="text/css">

.anujuly11 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly11-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b1b3b2; text-align:center;}
.anujuly11 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly11 {margin:0 auto; width:411px; background-color:#6f8090; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... stic01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d8e0cd; padding: 170px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b1b3b2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly11-border1 {width:413px; border:1px solid #2c3236; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly11-line1 {width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #899470; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread