[Leader Please] Crawling In My Skin
[html]

All of Inferni's members, if they saw this post IC: *COLLECTIVE FACEPALM*

He meandered a majority of the day, but Razekiel hardly knew where he had been. As always, he walked with his head in the clouds—or, to be more exact, a cloud he himself had conjured, thanks to the toxic tobacco stick at the tip of his tongue. It played wonders in his head, toying with his every thought and making the dark and grim Inferni a rainbowed paradise, his eyes seeing the skull-tipped posts lining the borders as tall-standing sprouts, the skinless face like a petalless blossom, and yet still glowing with beauty in every way. Razekiel grinned at each as he passed by, stepping on wobbly knees, touching some as he would a timid animal. His sauntering wound in and out of the posts as he wandered the borders, his mind clear of a destination or purpose, but filled to the brim with musings of beauty and freedom.

His half-mooned eyes fell upon a stranger, gazing lazily at him through the rose lenses on his nose, and had no hesitation to move forward. The prince had nothing to be afraid of anymore, he found, with the protection of Inferni at his back and the reputation they had built up for themselves; he still did not consider himself one of them, of course, but knew himself to be if only by name and blood. But here, what was this stranger doing? Skulls on his fists like puppets, goggling at each other, and from his mouth sprouted some foreign sound the coyote could not recognize. Another language! Razekiel took his in his mind and held it close, eyes watching the boy's activity for a short while longer. "Radical," the prince grinned, edging closer.

"Greetings, brother," the half-brained hippie said, raising his arms wide open in a broad welcome—and unwittingly wrapped them around the stranger in a tight embrace before releasing him. "You must not be from around here, man, you'd know better than to touch those. What brings you to the Inferni groove train, man? Razekiel—ahh, that's me, ahaha—I can help, maybe."

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread