[Leader Please] Crawling In My Skin
[html]

He was offered a skull and the chance to be a puppeteer, and as Izaak went back to his activity excitedly, Razekiel simply stood and watched, smiling pleasantly with the skull in his palm. For a peaceloving creature he might have been intimidating to hold the skull on an Inferni victim in his hands like a plaything, and yet he felt no change; the hippie had made bone whittling one of his few productive hobbies, Razekiel having a quiet, unspoken admiration for the pearly white color and hardiness.

The next thing he knew, the stranger was peering into his rose-tinted glasses with an indiscreet curiosity. The prince grinned, pulling them from his nose and willingly extending them in his palm. "Try, here," he said, nodding, then returned to the more important conversation at hand. He had heard of a Cotl, perhaps, but he didn't know faces well enough to discern exactly who the boy was descended from. He was young, however, and Razekiel could only assume he wasn't just visiting. "You looking to settle, man, or walk the Great Mother a little while longer? Either way, Gabe or my sunshine will be able to take you where you wanna go." That said, he cleared his throat politely, tipped his head to the sky, and released a long call at a loftiness only Razekiel could reach.

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread