[Leader Please] Crawling In My Skin
[html]

Table & Coding © Anna; Added, the needing of leader to the title since Raze had called.

There was nothing that Izaak that could name him of any certain class. Not with the way that he bounced about. His interests went to whatever could hold his attention for the time being. And it had easily been displayed then. From skulls to accessories. He seemed unable to stick to one single subject for any length of time, let alone a single thread. It would seem that the youth got bored quite easily. His attention span not lasting for any length of time at all. But that was a habit that others would just have to get used to.

Izaak easily took the offered glasses and put them on. He tilted his head to the side as he stared through them. The world around him had shifted to an odd color and he wasn't sure why. It had been just fine before he had put the glasses on. A frown creased upon his lips as he mumbled to himself. "Seltsam..." But then suddenly seeming to remember the other was there he glanced back up at Razekiel. "Me have?" Or at least he was assuming that the glasses were a gift since they had been handed over to him.

It would be hard to guess at that since he didn't resemble his paternal lineage. His looks came from his mother's side. Though with Uncle Cotl being declared, and he only having a single brother, it would be easy to guess who the father was from that information. But the looks alone would give no hints since he was already taller than both his father and uncle. "I stay. Mommy got eated bys Sascha." Which pretty much meant that he had nowhere else to be. No other bit of family to turn to except for his siblings of the same age.

<style>
.izaak-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#c555cc; }
.izaak p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.izaak b {color:#51987b;}
.izaak {background-color:#202020; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ktable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#b7b5a4; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:381px; text-align:justify; }
.izaak-border {width:383px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread