Something Musical.
[html]

That’s fine =] Are they in their lupus or Optime forms? Little bit short. -_-

As the femme’s voice rang through his ears, Moonfyre whirled around. He didn’t even hear them approach. That would’ve been a stupid mistake if they weren’t from the same pack. As his eyes focused, he saw her better. She looked friendly and the other behind her, younger, looked almost cautious. He returned his gaze back to the femme before him and nodded.

I read about Gypsies once and this necklace, in their culture, is believed to be magical. Of course, I know there’s no such as magic but I am fond of it because of the moon. It goes with my name, Moonfyre.

He shifted down to his lupus form and began to walk toward the two. His black fur blowing in the quiet breeze and his new necklace dangling happily from his neck he approached them calmly. He reclined to his haunches and looked up noticing the brush overhead was thicker than before. There was barely any light let through and the world around them was dark and eerie. This strange place made Moonfyre slightly on edge but he was happy he had company now. He returned his gaze back to the shewolf and spoke.
What are you doing down this eerie road? ….What is your name, anyway?

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.immortal b {color:#9c704f; font-family:georgia;}
.immortal i {color:#afa18d;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.immortal-border {width:392px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread