Something Musical.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... r_crow.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:400px;background-color:#e7eeda;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#000000; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#79a551;font-family:georgia;}
.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Even if Aurèle had been from a different pack, she would not have been out for blood. Killing wolves was below her. This was not to say she had not done so before, of course, but she had no need to do so now. Her pack was a peaceful one and had no need to begin battles. Regardless, this wolf was an AniWaya member and seemed friendly enough, so they would have no problems.

A magic necklace. She snorted callously, her eyes turning wicked for a moment. Tayui would have loved to hear such a story, given how she still believed in ghosts and all sorts of stupid wonders. If the two had been speaking, she might have mentioned it to her. As it stood, Aurèle had not seen her sister or her nephew since the news of Noir’s death had been delivered. That forest was not so different from this one. Boughs reached across the cleared road for one another, reached to the wolves and sought them with blackened hook-like fingers. The lack of light was enough to make the world dim, even with their night vision. Aurèle’s coat took on a ghastly blue-black hue, the color of a fresh bruise, while Anatole nearly disappeared into the shadows.

“My name is Aurèle, and this is my son, Anatole.” As she said this, the boy advanced. He was still young, not yet a year old, but his size was remarkable. This pleased his mother greatly. “We were exploring the road, much like yourself.” Training yet, but this was not something their new companion needed to know.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread