Something Musical.
[html]

Curse word alert !

Moonfyre nodded as she explained her situation. He looked back at the boy behind her as he stepped forward. Indeed, he was quite large for his age. That was a good thing though, he wouldn’t be fucked with. He gave the young wolf a look, though he did not smile but he didn’t make any expression really. His look was friendly, however, and before he returned his orbs back to Aurele he winked one of those oceanic blue eyes.

How come you didn’t bring a bag? We could go treasure hunting together. That always calms me down a bit when traveling on an edgy road.

He backed away from the she-wolf and looked around for anything else he could find of interest. He couldn’t see anything from where he was but burnt cars, old cars, death, and decay. He climbed on the trunk of one car with only his front paws to see ahead. The cars ahead seemed to be more charred than these here. This made a chill travel through Moonfyre’s spine all the way down to the tip of his tail. He shuddered and got down, returning his attention to the femme and young brute before him.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.immortal b {color:#9c704f; font-family:georgia;}
.immortal i {color:##011A77;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.immortal-border {width:392px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread