Something Musical.
[html]

hehe cool. Maybe we can make this a plot, sorta. Where I’ll have Moonfyre stalk Aurele and Anatole .. or something. I don’t know- let me know what you think about it =]

Moonfyre walked quietly behind the two. He kept his eyes, auds, and nostrils alert. He didn’t really trust this duo but he hadn’t any reason not to, they were in his pack. He shouldn’t have felt on edge being with them but it did seem they had kept something secret. The younger brute seemed to be her pride and joy and she seemed to be quite proud of him.

As the two paused to sniff the air, Moonfyre inhaled deeply. True, it was a male loner and he seemed to be far gone now. Moonfyre’s tail hung low, in the comfort zone, even in this eerie place. Eerie places like this didn’t seem to put him on edge, he was a creature of the night and so many creatures did die by his jaws. He had a dark past that none knew about. He was… An assassin, as the humans would call it; though, he didn’t work for anyone but himself. The old she wolf that kept him company throughout his younger years- she didn’t die and mysteriously bite him for no reason, he killed her and she bit him out of defense. He killed her because he was tired of having to look out for her. So, now she’s dead. His auds curved into a demonic looking shape as he thought of the side of him he must compress for now. A mysterious grin creased his maw but as he looked up at the two, all these emotions vanished.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.immortal b {color:#9c704f; font-family:georgia;}
.immortal i {color:# #011A77;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.immortal-border {width:392px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread