The More We Flare
[html]

-hands umbrella- I hope it's alright for me to assume Spy has a hint of a Russian accent. If not, I will gladly edit my post.

Though it was necessary for him to be here to tend to the trespasser, Silas hoped their interaction would end quickly so that he might return to the shelter of the mansion. While the menacing crack of lightening overhead contributed to the malevolent look of the skies, Silas hardly feared the weather. He and his family had faced it many times on their trek over the sea to North America. At least now he had solid ground beneath his paws, and not just the swaying of the open ocean.

The stranger didn’t seem to be looking for admittance into the clan, but merely had been wandering through. Though of course it was not appropriate to cross their borders, Silas figured he’d probably got mixed up in the rain. Perhaps the potency of their marked borders had faded some. The stranger would be excused for his fault. The young Russian detected an accent among the stranger’s words and it was easy for Silas to realize the hint of his native tongue. Even in the dismal weather, a slight grin caught the boy’s maw.

"Let’s get out of zhe rain, and zhen ve shall talk more, ya?" Silas gestured for the stranger to follow him, before turning to steer them towards the mansion. D’Neville wasn’t too far from where the two Russians were now, and inside they’d be greeted by dry warmth.

<style type="text/css">
.silas-2coys b {font-weight:bold; color:#49749f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-2coys .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.silas-2coys p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silas-2coys {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000100; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... Stable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread