The More We Flare
[html]

They were cousins it seemed. Silas, disbelief visible on his features, moved towards one of the antique armchairs, settling down onto the soft floral fabric. He shook his head, surprised that he had had come across one of his cousins. The world seemed to be such a small place. "Zhiz ees very interesting," Silas spoke softly then, icy focus lifting from the floor to fall on Spy again. The male was working at grooming his fur, but Silas now focused his attention on the male’s appearance. Now that he really thought about it, he swore he could pick up on the family resemblance.

"Zhen zhis makes us cousins, ya?" His tone was lighter now, excited by the prospect of having more family around. "Zhere are more of us. Mine fazher and seester live een a pack near here. Eet seems a few Russos have turned up een North America along vith us." Anatoliy, Silas’s brother, had wound up here on accident and the young Russian had been more than happy to be reunited. It was wonderfully strange that they all seemed to be finding one another. "Eef you are just passing through, vhere do you plan to go?" If Spy had found his family, there was really no need for him to leave, was there? "I am sure you can stay here eef you need to for awhile," or permanently, Silas thought.

<style type="text/css">
.silas-2coys b {font-weight:bold; color:#49749f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-2coys .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.silas-2coys p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silas-2coys {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000100; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... Stable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread