The More We Flare
[html]

I'm having a severe thunderstorm here. XD Inspiration!

There was a small pang of empathy for his cousin when he spoke of his mother. Silas couldn’t help but let a frown find his features and he shook his head. "Zhat ees very sad to hear," he told Spy, unable to imagine if Verusha had not wanted him. His mother had always been loving to Silas and his siblings, even if his parents did not love one another. "But zhe people here are very kind and zhey vould velcome you to our clan family." Ever since Silas had joined he had always felt a sense to want to protect his clan and those members in it.

"Eef you vant to stay, I vill talk to one of zhe leaders and see eef you vould be allowed here. I am sure zhey vould not turn you avay." Both leaders lived in the Caves, which is where Silas was sure they were now, but he could always call to them and see if they might answer. Over the sound of the approaching storm though, the Russian wasn’t positive they’d be able to hear him. Still, he’d offer a room to Spy in the mean time. The mansion had plenty of empty rooms for the claiming and Spy could rest up from his journey here.

"I vould be more zhan happy to see you around as a member. Inferni ees a nice place to live." They had their issues, just like he was sure each of the others packs in the area did, but Inferni had always treated him kindly. Besides, Inferni was home to the beautiful princess whom Silas could not hide his affections. For that, he could not bad mouth his clan.

<style type="text/css">
.silas-2coys b {font-weight:bold; color:#49749f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-2coys .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.silas-2coys p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silas-2coys {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000100; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... Stable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread