The More We Flare
[html]

Silas was more than happy to hear that Spyridon would stay. In the end it would be up to either Gabriel or Kaena, of course, but the young Russian was sure that neither would turn away the other Russo male. He nodded, the black locks of hair bouncing over the blue bandana tied around his forehead. Pale eyes regarded the other male and it was clear he was pleased to hear that Spy wanted to stay. "Yes, let me call for zhem," he told the other male, before rising from his seat. He moved to the door of the sitting room, stopping in the doorway for the slightest moment. "I vill be right back," he told Spy, before leaving the Russo and his companion behind for a few moments.

He made his way back towards the front door, where Silas stepped out onto the covered porch. He wasn’t exactly sure where the leaders were, but he figured they’d hear him better if he ventured outside first. Icy focus trailed the dark clouds overhead as another low rumble sounded, and it seemed as if the lightening was moving off. Silas let out the call for either the Lykoi woman or the de le Poer, hesitating there for a few moments, before venturing back inside. After Spy was accepted into the clan, Silas would show him to a room where he could settle himself and his fox companion.

<style type="text/css">
.silas-2coys b {font-weight:bold; color:#49749f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-2coys .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.silas-2coys p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silas-2coys {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000100; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... Stable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread