oh pilot of the storm
[html]

DERP SLOW SORRY.

Jefferson would not have argued against madness in his bloodline. Haku had identified him as Maluki at their first meeting—a name Jefferson associated with pure insanity in and of itself—and even when they barely knew each other, the cyclops suspected deeper notions within his half-brother. He had seen Cercelee as a peaceful, loving type; the fact that she and Haku worked together closely in running Dahlia de Mai for some time had hinted to Jefferson that his initials suspicions of his brother were misguided or immature. Accompanying his amnesia was a longing to know of the rest of his family—as far as the brute knew, he and Haku were the only ones left related to this maternal, faceless wolf named Colibri.

But Jefferson was not the maniac his brother was, or at least not anymore. The cyclops knew his former identity to have gone completely mad; no creature in its right mind would have committed the atrocities Maluki did. Miriette and her siblings may have been one litter of many that Maluki stupidly fathered without his knowledge, and as a result Jefferson considered his days numbered. He watched Geneva and Pripyat well; any other vengeance-seeking children he sired would target them first, but inevitably Jefferson would have to go.

Glowing green fell upon her; she did not strike him as an amnesiac in the least. He considered her words a long while—better to forget pain—and as a creature who lived trying to compensate for past sins, he yearned to argue. The brute said nothing on the subject, however. "My name is Jefferson," he said. "Inferni isn't too much a fan of me or my pack. You'll excuse me if I've been waiting for you to jump at my throat." His eye returned to the window. Tensions with Inferni were at an all-time low, but he anticipated they would never be at true peace. Not while he and Gabriel were both leading, at least. They were, perhaps, a little bit too alike to get along.

<style>
.jefferson p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefferson b {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic; font-size:12px;}
.jefferson {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9dccb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #88653a; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#9c7341; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:195px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread