epic failure
[html]319. Derp! I thought I replied to this. I spent all day yesterday wishing I had a thread to reply to. XD

He could see her panicking and it was thrilling. He grinned, watching as she heard his movements, watching as she scanned her surroundings searching for him. Every time he moved, she reacted: the perfect shadow waiting to be eaten. He could gobble her up now, but oh, wouldn’t it be so much more fun if he waited? He wanted to draw this out and watch as his little kitty grew into a majestic cat. He wanted to see her age and grow weary and he wanted to see her lose all hope. He licked his chops in anticipation as he stalked closer, watching.

She was frozen. When she heard him call out to her, she stopped all movement only to shudder, pulled her ears back and stood still. Hybrid chuckled; standing still would not make him go away. Oh no, that was most certainly not the correct response. Hybrid moved closer, zigzagging his way toward his prey so he would be close enough to whisper kitty, kitty in her ear. As he neared her, the wind shifted, revealing his scent. She panicked and fled.

Hybrid panicked and set off after her, calling out, “kitty! Come back!” as he ran. He suspected she would run back to her pack, back to her mommy, crying all the way home. He had to prevent this and keep her in this misty forest for as long as possible. As long as she was in the neutral territories, he could terrorize her all he wished. But once she crossed the threshold of pack territory, it was over.

He knew what he had to do. He sped up, weaving through the trees and ducking through the undergrowth. He kept up this quicker pace for some time as he tried to outmatch her and double back to steer her in a new direction. However, fear propelled her and she was much quicker than he had suspected.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread