So I guess its no suprise I can't forget you.
[html]

On a cool August evening the clear sky held few sparkling, yellow crystals. They seemed to make the dark less frightening, but it also made her feel closed in. More would come out from their hiding places as the night dragged on, taking her along with it. After the reunion of BIOS and Rurik, Yuki had went off by herself for a while. Though the vault of heaven above her had some stars, the sun was still attempting to cling onto the short while before the moon would take over. Chip circled her from the air, his white feathers standing out against the dark blue sky.

It was almost quiet enough for her to hear the sound of the blood pumping through her veins. She listened to the both gentle and delightful sounds of the crickets, "Only a few more steps and I could be face to face with the insect that's calling out to its mate.." This wasn't true, the sound had carried from a ways away from her, though every time it seeped into her ears it sounded crystal clear, as if the sound was made for only her. She was startled as she bumped into a human grave stone, the ridges showed where the upper half of the stone had broken off. It only went up to the beginning of her chest with that part missing but the engraved words could still be made out if she squinted hard; "To a loving sister, mother, and friend: Karin Lee Aio" she whispered aloud. She probably had not pronounced the last name right, for she was not very skilled in reading. It was just some thing she had picked up over time.

Her paws carried her around the Cemetery, looking over each of the broken gravestones. She wondered what happened to the bodies of those who had died from that virus. A shiver rolled through her as she thought about maggot crawling through the bodies of these lost creatures, "Like a half eaten deer carcass.."

<style type="text/css">
.character-hm001yw b {font-weight:bold; color:#445775; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-hm001yw .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ee8041}
.character-hm001yw p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b30a03;}
.character-hm001yw i {font-weight:italic; color: #e9dc36; letter-spacing:1 px;}
.character-hm001yw {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/35b7e5v.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread