So I guess its no suprise I can't forget you.
[html]

As BIOS listened to the females history, he could appreciate the hard Yuki's life has been... They both seemed to have grow up without father, in very conflictive environments... Did he had a loving mother..? Maybe, even though the description of her actions, there was always a good reason for a mother to behave violently or not for pups sake... The main difference among them..? Ignorance. that was all the difference among BIOS and Yuki's situations, Yuki knew well the details of most parts of his past, while BIOS memories were both fake or not clear enough... He knew that he had no father. but in the reality he could be still alive... contrary to her mother's case, which he still hopes to be true, but the reality sometimes could stab the fool...

However... Yuki ended her history and stared at the sky... There was no word or question needed, BIOS understood Yuki's motivations after that... Yuki seemed altered after retrieving the awful moments in her past... Ell BIOS could do to support her was to get closer and then lean gently on her side... The way of a dog to embrace... No other word was told by the dog in a couple of minutes, letting the cricket's concert adorn the quiet night...

"You can find him...
I'll help you finding him someday..."

Was finally told by the dog... What did he meant? Did the female understood... Anyway, BIOS felt more confidence toward Yuki as they both could have similar objectives: to meet their bloodlines...

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread