Sun's generosity
[html]

Arda had found that there was benefit to being housed near the Town Hall. He could clearly watch the ceremony, without having to move around much. His muscles were still sore and creaking of exhaustion, but the pain had ebbed over the last few nights, and now was replaced by more of a numbness. Last night had been quite uncomfortable for him, as the numbness left him feeling extremely cold, but he had been determined to attend this ceremony, come hell or high water.

He was a part of this pack now, and determined to make his presence known. He watched Dawali with intense curiosity and a good bit of fascination. Of all things he had seen, such a ritual was not on the list. The strange ways of AniWaya were enchanting, and he longed to be a part of it all. He watched as the Chief threw sand upon the flames, and for a moment he wished he had the energy to go up and join him. The elderly wolf would have made a fool of himself, surely, so he stayed back, nudging the white rock he had brought whilst keeping an eye on the ceremony.

It could not be surprising that the old male had brought a rock to this ceremony. He had found this one near the back of the Town Hall, and the gentle slope and the hardened surface would have made for a good shaping rock for making weapons. Unlike most white rocks, it was not very chalky at all - but strong and hard, perfect for scraping and shaping other rocks upon. In the spirit of the ceremony, Arda had found such a good rock to let go of, for he owned nothing else. The old, clouded eyes of the ancient wolf continued their journey, watching the flames of the fire flicker with the sand.

I hope I didn't screw up too much. Shoot me if I did.

<style type="text/css">
.table-b01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D9AE9E; letter-spacing:1px; }
.table-b01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.table-b01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.table-b01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/2sb7bpv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCC99; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread