only a fool would wish for the world.
[html]

A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.

She was pacing; she hated pacing, but she could not keep still. Her feet wanted her to move on to bigger and greater things and to conclude this meeting without even beginning. She wanted conclusions before introductions and goodbyes before helloes. The world could not move fast enough and her fury could not be delivered quickly enough. She wanted to bite off more than she could chew just to know it was possible.

So she paced. She stalked back and forth across the fringes of Inferni. She had looped northeast to stay clear from Dahlia de Mai, still under the impression that Haku ruled there. She wanted him deposed and removed, but more than that, he wanted him dead and gone. She wanted Kaena to be here so she could promise this even if Tayui knew in her heart it was not necessarily possible.

With that thought in mind, the battle-worn matriarch arrived. It seemed as though she too was anxious and did not bother with any pleasantries; Tayui was glad. Small favours came in all assortments, after all. Tayui frowned in reply, but quickly formulated a reply.

“Haku,” she announced. She sought to ensure that they both knew exactly what was going on. “He killed my daughter and he’s after the rest of my children.” She paused, wondering how to phrase the next thought. She clenched her jaw as she sought for her answer in the dirt by her feet. She refocused her gaze on Kaena and added: “I want him to be dead, and more.” And unspoken: I want you to do it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread