Woe of a wolf
[html]

ooc End post? WC 400+

It was as though she could read his thoughts through his eyes. She glanced over her shoulder for a moment, peering out onto the balcony. “You can get your fresh air and sunlight out there. And Marahute can still come and go as you wish. If you want anything from your old room, I’ll bring it over for you. In fact,” she gave the room a surveying once-over, “this place is pretty nice. Maybe you should make it your new, permanent room.” She arched a brow to punctuate her observation as she moved away from the balcony doors, leaving them open to let the light and gentle breeze in.

A warm smile spread across her face when Niro recognized the song she was humming. She wasn’t sure if he remembered it anymore. And with the memory, a glint of pained sadness touched her eyes though spread no further among her countenance. She nodded proudly. “Yes, it is. It just came to me one day, I had almost forgotten about it completely. Then next thing I knew I was humming away, and all of a sudden the tune became familiar. I wasn’t entirely sure I was right until now.” She cocked her head to the side, her eyes reflecting memories long ago of their dear, gentle mother. She reached out a gentle hand and scratched Niro lovingly behind the ears for a moment as the memories of the wolfess filtered through her mind.

Shortly, though, she sighed contentedly and moved away from him. The task she offered to do returned to mind; Niro needed some lunch. She nodded once, determinedly, and made her way to the door. “Right! You stay here while I plunder the kitchen. I’m half starved myself.” Delicate fingers closed around the doorknob and the door was halfway open when she turned to give her brother a warning glare. “And don’t you even think about going anywhere.” She shook her finger at him. “You’ll just hurt yourself more if you try to get back on that bed, and if I wasn’t already way faster than you to begin with, you bet I can catch your slow ass now,” she giggled. “I’m sticking around, I’ll get you anything you need. When you need to go somewhere, until that leg can support your weight, I’m taking you. And don’t think you can complain enough to scare me off, Niro Takekuro, or I’ll read Romeo and Juliet out loud to you again – the sappy parts - and this time you can’t run away.”

The threat was only half a joke, and her face remained stern while her mouth grinned and snickered. With that, she disappeared out into the empty hall, her paw-steps disappearing as she hurried down the corridor to fetch food from the kitchen.

<style type="text/css">
.character-orin-blossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#F7FF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-orin-blossom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffffff}
.character-orin-blossom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#ffffff; front-family: Georgia;}
.character-orin-blossom {margin:0 auto; width:525px; background-color:#B4BE7F; background-image:url(http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1151/orintableu.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 295px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-orin-blossom .separator{width:500px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 15px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread