[M] [P] Pain is a God.
[html]

WC: 643.
Apologies for the wait -.- <3

She had heard the words, though they were distorted – cracked and thin in her auds, as her skull throbbed. She could feel the bruising around her jaw line; she could taste the sweet copper of her own blood. Daisuke had shown pure rage in his attack, though for some reason or another, had chosen to spare her. Whether it was purely to keep Snake in his life, or to just enjoy finishing her off at a later date, Lucia wasn’t sure. Either way, she was thankful for the small mercy, but was certain she would not show as much when they met again, as she was sure they would.

Groaning slightly at the sound of Kaena’s voice, shivering as another shock of pain shook her muscles, the ebony female lifted her head to face the Centurion. She wanted to interrupt, adamant to discover what had happened to the sable female, but from the sharpness in her voice, Lucia held back. There was too much trouble in the air already, without Lucia’s pride getting in the way. In all honesty, she was just thankful someone had found her, and even more so that is was Kaena. “I’m okay…” the ebony female rasped quietly, avoiding the higher ranking female’s gaze. It was no secret, Lucia was a casual liar, often fabricating things in benefit for herself, or others that she cared about, but today she couldn’t keep up the act. Her masquerade failed miserably, and it was clear, she was far from okay. Sighing, a soft shake of her head, she caught the Centurion’s eyes once more, and frowned. She was battered, and bruised, but what hurt the most was her pride. She had let Daisuke get one over on her, she hadn’t fought back – not that she had much of a chance to really, but still, it stung to have someone see her like this, and what burnt the most was the idea that Snake would have to see it – sooner or later, for no doubt, Kaena would inform him of the matter as soon as physically possible.

“Alright… I’m not okay,” she finally admitted, her throat raw from dehydration, and the constant swallowing of blood from the cuts across her maw. “But I can move, I think.” She lifted an arm to try, but her attempt was cut short by the words of the scarred hybrid. Pausing in motion, Lucia glanced back up at the woman standing over her. For some reason, the ebony wolf felt angry. There was rage building in her stomach, boiling over like an old fashion kettle left on the stove too long. Eventually the whistle would blow, but for now, it remained silent, steaming over, and ready to blow. “I’m going to kill him,” she snarled under her breath, momentarily zoning out from the situation. Lucia had fallen back into a state of disorientation, picturing Daisuke’s face in her mind. There was a small snarl forming on her tongue, but it fell out in the form of hateful words; words which had a promise to them, and a deeper meaning. “I am going to get Daisuke for this. That jealous bastard…” She paused, as though realizing she had company again. Her frown still remained on her lips, and those toxic green eyes beginning to well up with tears. It had been a long time since she had cried, a long time since emotion had gotten the better of her. But in all honesty, Lucia was worried. She feared she would lose Snake to this violent stalker who had scarred her shoulder with his mark, who had contemplated killing her. She feared that he would win, and that was something she could never allow. Keeping her eyes low, hiding the falling tears from her coals, Lucia sighed painfully. “What am I going to tell Snake…? What should I do?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread