merely degenerates [p]
[html]

<3 shit post sorrrryyyy

“I don’t get humans at all,” Ezra said after the other male spoke, and he watched the werewolf with a guarded curiosity. The mutt felt the limitations of his form more than ever in the others company. If Ezra wanted to jump into the plane, it would be close to impossible. He sighed, filling the empty silence that had fallen between them. “I don’t know what objects you’re talking about. Are they metal? Do they look like these too? I’ve always tried to avoid human things… It’s just easier for me that way,”

Though in all honesty he didn’t avoid them, he was just never exposed to humans in his past life. He was raised in the most remote place imaginable, where humans were just a myth and seeing an artifact from their existence was a rare sight. Ezra knew nothing of airplanes or the airport where he stood, nervously pawing the ground. “I’m Ezra, by the way, from the Court.”

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread