merely degenerates [p]
[html]

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL IM SO SORRY >___________>;;;;;;; but your table is uber pretty o_o

Ezra knew nothing of reading, or the reason why these planes existed. He always enjoyed the oblivious way of life he lead in terms of humans; whenever he saw ruins from the past, he always imagined elaborate stories about objects and their purposes. He was always one step removed from that way of life, as if humans were a museum exhibit in his mind. They were interesting, but nothing more than that.

“What were the point of the car things?” Ezra asked the Siamese-esque boy, cocking his head to the side. The mutt continued to observe the rusted, falling apart metal, before he looked back at his comrade. When Harlowe mentioned he was from Dahlia de Mai, Ezra’s face broke out in excitement. “You’re from Dahlia? Do you know Bris Stormbringer? She’s someone I like very much, she’s fun to be around. And the Court is short for Cour des Miracles. It’s my pack that I joined and, well, we’re kind of the outsiders. We accept anyone. You should stop by sometime,” he said with a smile.

A thought popped into the mutt’s mind, after a few seconds of silence. “You read?” He asked timidly. “What do the humans write about? How did you learn?” That made sense as to why Harlowe understood far more about the past human existence than Ezra did. Ezra had met werewolves in the past who had been able to read, but none had ever shown him how, or what books really looked like. What a curious ability.

<style type="text/css"> .ezr b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b79b; letter-spacing:1px; } .ezr .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:400px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ezr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #595547} .ezr {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#fff3cf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ezra1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread