merely degenerates [p]
­[html]

Thank you. :3 I am currently love/hate with tables. More hate at the moment.

The pallid youth enjoyed being questioned and displaying his knowledge. Of course, Harlowe did not enjoy being stumped, but questions on humanity were rather easy to the voracious boy, who read texts from their time. “Well, the humans would go inside, and they would use the cars to get from one place to the next. It was much faster than walking,” he explained. Humans were, from the book's descriptions, naturally slow creatures, and they seemed to tire easily. Harlowe was no athlete superstar of the Luperci world, but he was confident even his scrawny ass could take a human -- or several humans, even. It was easy to feel confident about one's ability to best an extinct species.

The youth looked to his companion in surprise as he spoke of someone else, and after a moment the surprised was replaced with disinterest, the boy's attention returning almost immediately to the plane and his surroundings. “No, I don't know her. I don't know where the Court is, though. Is it far from Dahlia? Or near to Phoenix Valley?” he asked, wariness of the Valley pack within him. He did not know if Rio still lived there -- or anywhere in this land, really -- but he wanted to avoid the place. “I read quite a lot. There are many books about many things -- I enjoy the ones that contain only factual knowledge -- encyclopedias. Humans have written pretty stories, though,” the youth said. In truth, there was little he would not read. “My Mother taught me how to read. I don't really remember how she taught me, though,” he added, a frown on his face. In truth, Harlowe had learned to read before he could speak proficiently.

<style>
.sie-blanktextdos {
font-family:'book antiqua', 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing:.5px; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; width:98%; margin:0px auto; }

.sie-blanktextdos .ooc, .sie-blanktextdos .wc {
font-style:italic;
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px; }

.sie-blanktextdos .wc {
text-align:right; }

.sie-blanktextdos .divider {
border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }

.sie-blanktextdos p {
text-indent: 35px;
margin:0px;
padding:5px 0px; }