merely degenerates [p]
[html]

“How peculiar,” the mutt said with a grin, referring to the cars. It seemed bizarre and completely unnecessary for a species to invent something so they didn’t have to expend energy. “They must have been so lazy. Explains why they’re extinct. They probably got too fat to move,” Ezra grinned, looking at the other male. He was nice enough, Harlowe. An interesting character for sure, not the typical werewolf one would run into. It was a nice change.

“The Court is a ways south of here. I went on a run this morning, and ended up running for hours. I’m pretty far from home. I don’t know where Phoenix Valley is though, sorry.” Ezra assumed it was another pack, but he couldn’t be sure. When Harlowe mentioned his reading, the mutt listened intently. So lucky. What a rare gift to have (or at least Ezra thought so). Ezra was so sheltered growing up and never even came across werewolves until he had left his first home. While he was playing with his sisters back at Siren Hill, Harlowe was unlocking secrets from humans. Fascinating.

“That’s pretty cool. I’ve never opened a book before. But that’s also harder for me, not being a werewolf and all. I guess thumbs help out a bit.” He turned his attention back to the planes, momentarily spacing out just staring at the rusted metallic invention. There was so much he would never learn about.

<style>
.ezradark-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.ezradark p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.ezradark b {color:#607d14; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ezradark {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#24231f; background-image:url(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6749/souls59.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 246px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#c5bca3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
table by fae! <33

Messages In This Thread