merely degenerates [p]
[html]

Word Count :: 268 I like how Harlowe has moved to two different packs in the course of this thread. XD

The male's reaction surprised Harlowe, and the green-eyed youth looked to Ezra with apparent contemplation on his face. He had always viewed the humans and their particular methods of transporation as intelligent -- he saw it as such, anyway. He did not like horses, otherwise he might own one, but he could not see himself in a car. They were so foreign and strange, and despite all his fiddling in a rusted-out husks he had come across, he could not make the thing run. “Never thought of it that way,” he said, cautiously. “I don't think all of them were fat, anyway,” he added. Many of the magazines he came across in libraries were in terrible condition, but some of the pictures were still viewable, and these humans did not appear to be irregularly large.

“Directions are difficult for me to understand, so I can't tell you how I got here,” he said matter-of-factly. Harlowe did not, of course, realize it was unusual for a wolf of his age and familiarity with the area to have such difficulty describing how to get around it. He had not spent much time outside of the pack; however, his ventures to the city were the most frequent trips he took. The green-eyed youth peered in more surprise toward Ezra as he again spoke. “Not a Luperci? Hm. You're the second I've met recently,” the boy said. “Doesn't it bother you?” he asked, rather bluntly -- Harlowe was not one to consider sensitive subjects as sensitive, and so he was not quite as gentle in his questioning as others might have been.

<style>
.sie-blanktext {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size: 12px;
letter-spacing:.5px;
word-spacing:2px;
text-align: justify;
margin:0px 25px; }

.sie-blanktext .ooc {
font-style:italic;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:12px; }