merely degenerates [p]
[html]

XD. If you feel like wrapping this up, feel free to whenever. ^_^ <3 Ezra has changed quite a bit since this thread started ^^sosuwrimo: 321

“Regardless of whether they were fat or not, they must have messed up pretty badly to wind up all dead,” The boy said matter-of-factly. He knew nothing of the virus that killed them, or anything about their civilization, really. The more time he spent here the more he was curious. It seemed like this area was a hub for civilization whereas the rest of the world he knew was more traditional and focused on the old way of life. His mother would have probably been shocked to see wolves transforming before her very eyes, and wolves that could read and write. It all was too strange. Ezra never knew about this way of life before coming here, and he still didn’t understand the appeal. It just seemed so unnecessary. It’s not that he wasn’t intelligent, quite the contrary, but he supposed he just liked living a more simple life.

Harlowe then asked a question that no one had ever asked him before since arriving in this area. Ezra was sort of relieved to hear the inquisitive youth ask about it. It seemed like it was a topic never discussed, because almost everyone was a werewolf here. “Not really. To be honest, I grew up not knowing about it. I’m from up north, and up there, no one’s a werewolf. I also think it’s pretty strange to see wolves dress up in human clothing. I guess my family just lived in a bubble, because the first werewolf I met was after I had struck out on my own. I don’t really understand the appeal,” Ezra had no idea that some wolves were born with the virus already implanted in them. He gave his acquaintance a shrug. “Do you like it? What’s walking on two legs like? I’d be freaked out about that. I love running on all fours, and intend to keep it that way,” he said with a friendly grin.

<style>
.ezradark-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.ezradark p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.ezradark b {color:#607d14; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ezradark {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#24231f; background-image:url(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6749/souls59.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 246px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#c5bca3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Table by Fae! <333

Messages In This Thread