The Lost Moon (J)
[html]

Welcome to 'Souls, Rachel! I apologize for taking a while to respond, and I did get your PM—I've been working extra hours, since school is starting in a week. ^^; Just as a head's up, trespassing is not very well welcomed, and this will reflect on Vigilante's reaction to Ralla. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me here or to send me another PM! WotD: Lupine.

Dark ears swivelled forward at the sound of the howl, the secui lupine's fur raising along his spine. Vigilante had smelled the intruder at first, but the trespasser had been moving and he was still looking for her. He was getting very tired of strangers trespassing on the lands claimed by his pack, and he was not exactly planning on being his usual, friendly self. It was taxing to know that so many simply ignored the clearly marked borders, whether they came by land or sea. The secui King was large, bulky, and muscular, and he knew that his appearance could be intimidating. In this case, he certainly hoped so, because he was very annoyed by the amount of trespassers that came to their lands. It needed to stop, now.

The caramel-colored King moved quickly, finding her shortly after she howled. Jade eyes studied her, and Vigilante held himself dominantly. He was very angry, but he hid this well, instead choosing to project himself as a powerful leader. The large dog King stared at her sternly. She was young, but she was not a pup, at least a year and a half old. "You are very deep within Cour des Miracles territory," he said. "I am Vigilante Haskel, King of these lands. Our borders are very clearly marked, all around," he continued, and he left it at that. She would need to begin to explain herself soon, and she had better have a good explanation, because Vigilante was growing very tired of all the trespassers.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread