Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

SO SORRY. My wisdom teeth were a bitch, and… I just moved to college yesterday. XD crazy stuff. >_>;;;;; short post too. Sorry. I have to run to the dining hall Big Grin –hungry.-

A jarring nudge woke the wolf from his slumber, something the boy hadn’t felt from another being in a while. A squint revealed that his silvery friend had awoken him and was now leaving the cave. He smiled in the morning mist, and looked out into the blindly bright entrance. He was almost too comfortable to get up and start the day, but the lack of the Ever’s weight made the den almost lonely, even if she was right outside.

Ezra groaned momentarily before stretching his limbs as far as they would go, and quickly hopped up on his four legs. His grin returned to his maw as he saw the beauty standing before him. The mutt was about to call out to her and ask assistance to grab the apples, before his breath caught short. She was changing, her bones were elongating, and Ezra’s heart figuratively fell to the floor. She grabbed the apple with ease the second time she attempted to take them. Ezra just stood there, stunned.

“I knew it was too good to be true,” he muttered to himself as his paws dragged him to Ever’s side against his will. The wolf just gave her a stare with all the energy he would care to spend to not show his anger. “So you’re a were.” he said, not sure whether it was a question or statement. “And when were you planning on telling me this?” He suddenly became incredibly aware of how short he was in comparison to her. It was not a pleasant feeling. His eyes became downcast and glared at the ground. He was pissed, there was no other way of saying it.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread