Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

yaaaaaay random time between classes. X_X whee drama. I think I can post faster now btw. So I wont be such a bum anymore.

“No, I’m not,”

He was the farthest thing from it. He had only met one other werewolf in his life, one that was cruel and left him for dead. That was not the sort of thing Ezra wanted to associate with Ever, but he couldn’t help it. She was still beautiful, despite being elongated and freakish. The mutt suddenly became aware of her size – even though she was clearly upset by him being angry, she was still much larger than him. Bi-colored eyes looked away from Ever and onto the ground by his feet. It was so hard not to be furious and borderline disgusted.

Despite the conflict rattling around in his brain, Ezra just wanted to curl up with her again. He felt so small, so juvenile, so useless and wanted to go back to the way things were before just mere minutes ago. His hatred required some sort of explanation, he was sure, but at the moment it felt like it could be put off. There was a crushing, a burning in his throat. He felt awful. It wasn’t even on purpose, it was just something the beast couldn’t control.

“I’ve just… had a lot of bad experience with weres. They don’t exist where I’m from, and one that I thought was my friend left me for dead. I can’t help it, I’m so sorry,” He walked over to her, did his best to put his front paws on the apple tree, and was almost at eyelevel to ever. “You’re too beautiful to be like this,” He offered a reassuring smile. Ezra knew there would be werewolves around after he met Marika Russo, but he never thought in a million years it would be someone he cared about.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread