Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

I like bums

======================================================

She couldn’t help feeling disrupted. Deep inside her something wasn’t right. How could he look at her as if she was extrinsic but still say “You’re too beautiful to be like this,”. It ripped her heart out of her chest and onto the ground where the apple lay after it had fallen from her hands. The words were hard to bear and the girl dropped from the tree and turned away from Ezra’s irresistible features, her grey pelt shuddering with a strangled sigh as she shifted again.

We cannot do this …

The silver girl hesitated. Even the opening words were hard to salvage.

You must accept me how I come to you.

It hurt now; to turn him away. She stifled a shiver when a raindrop slipped from a leaf and onto her pelt. Already soaked, the girl turned back around again, facing a gentle wind of dewy mist. Her eye’s wandered the ground where her black paws stepped, carrying her back towards the male. This would be close to the impossible now. Two separate wolves from disconnected worlds. He felt further away than ever now, the warm feeling gone, replaced by discomfort.

We are more different than the sun and moon.

Ever said in a voice just above a whisper. Her consciousness flickered as her mind’s eye thought of his eyes - one a perfect round sun and the other a full moon. But she didn’t lift her head.

It will be hard for the two of us if you cannot love your fear.

The silver female froze immediately. Had she just said love? Was it true? Did she love him? A warm sense spread through her like fire but was gone in an instant. No, no, this would not do. They could never live like normal lovers. But did Ezra even love her back? Her muddled emotions were swirling in blackness but her feelings were clear by the deep stirring in her stomach. Adoration flooded like a sixth sense.

<style type="text/css">
.sun-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b502; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sun-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sun-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sun-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#e3f4fc; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #593726; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#051416; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread