Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

Thought this table would be appropriate ;]

As Ever was talking, Ezra watched her with a pained curiosity. Her words stung, and he really didn’t understand why being a werewolf was so important to her. Despite the fact that Ezra hated his hybridization, he would never traded his body for the ability to walk on two limbs. The shift took place and Ezra felt bile rising in his throat as he watched her limbs shrink back into place, popping and crackling in a taunting way. It will be hard for the two of us if you cannot love your fear. Ezra stared at her, confused and a little heartbroken. What was she getting at? They had only met the night before, and even though she was the most incredible specimen he had ever laid eyes on, the future hadn’t yet occurred to him. He still knew absolutely nothing about her.

A slight awkwardness filled the air as Ezra saw her catch her mistake. The wolfdog looked at her again, eyes full of fear and insecurity. “Your kind left me for dead. I was starving and lost. It’s hard to love the thing that almost killed me.” His acid tongue stopped working momentarily when it realized what it was saying. “But I knew I had to have you before I knew what you really were. I’m not perfect either my dear. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I just… I can’t forget what happened. You’re so beautiful, and I know that not having you in my life because of that would be a tremendous loss. Stay with me,” He said, almost pleading.

The boy started to smile again, hoping to wipe away what damage he had done previously. “I want you. We can deal with our differences later.” It was cheap to change the conversation around and deal with it later, but losing her was the last thing he wanted.

<style type="text/css"> .ezra b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7d09d; letter-spacing:1px; } .ezra .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ezra p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #6b375a} .ezra {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#e05745; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ezra2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread