Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

NOT happy with this (quick) post

Your kind left me for dead.

The way he subjected her was like a blow back into reality. She couldn’t bring herself to look up into his eyes. A silence stretched between the pair. Choked up, the girl remained still. What could she say? Would he ever accept her? So many questions that made her mind spin. Ever barely listened, watching the blackness swim inside her mind. The silver girl took a testing step forward then hesitated before continuing.

Lifting her muzzle to his ear, the girl opened her brown dusted maw.

I could change you, you know …

Her voice was just above a whisper but filled with such strong longing that it hurt.

We could dance … ride … swim …

Movies flashed across her vision of each of the fairy tales her gold tongue played. Ezra would be stunning as a Luperci. Stunning. And he could be hers. Ever shivered gently. Her mouth closed as it began to water and her throat throbbed.

She knew what would happen. After the way the hybrid had spoke of her “kind” like a whole different species, it was clear he would not accept. But her eyes watered with tears of hunger for him.

<style type="text/css">
.everglass b {font-weight:bold; color:#768FB6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.everglass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, normal; font-size:10px; color:#9251A2; text-align:right; }
.everglass p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.everglass {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#F6CBE5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... flower.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #077E9C; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#AF80A5; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread