Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

It’s all good. crappy post too.

Ever’s mentioning of turning him repulsed him. There was hatred, boiling, and thinking about it more just made him almost desiring to push her away. It was so hard not to turn away from her, but it was like pulling two magnets apart. The wind ruffled his ebony pelt, making him shiver with the freshly fallen sea spray on his fur.

Everything suddenly changed again when her mouth came close to touching him. He could feel the heat of her breath and her body as she whispered in his ear. Bi-colored eyes closed and took it in. He almost felt drunk. But when the boy came back to reality the severity of her words sank in. Ezra moved away and stared her down. “What do you mean, change me?” He almost snarled, but held back his anger. Was she seducing him? What the hell was she doing?

The sun burned through the clouds, which were seeming to get darker and darker. Despite the fact that the morning had dawned sunny, it was clearly going in a new direction. The tide was also coming in, and Ezra became very obvious of the fact that he didn’t have a good idea about how to get back to his home under the willows.

“We can’t stay here,” he said, motioning to the darkening clouds.

<style type="text/css"> .ez b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5c299; letter-spacing:1px; } .ez .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ez p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #74563e} .ez {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#a58262; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Table by Lucia! <3

Messages In This Thread