Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

She wasn’t listening. Ezra was biased, yes, but he wanted to get over that problem. It was just extremely hard when he had a problem with controlling his anger, and the every time the girl got upset Ezra’s heart plummeted. She obviously cared about his reactions, and the fact that they were over-the-top didn’t help the situation. Then she was gone, with a flash of her silver tail. She made no indication for him not to follow, so the mutt down the bracken just behind her.

The lady stopped by a silvery lake, reflecting off Ever’s coat. It seemed the time to say something, or do something, but the boy was lost. A situation like this had never happened to Ezra, and never received guidance in this department. Women weren’t really ever a part of his life – it was his sisters, and mothers, but no one outside of the Rosens. Ezra hung back as he watched her gracefully drink from the stream. Tail gave a slight wag before he took initiative, and nervously walked over to her petite frame.

Ezra gave a quick prayer to the stars, looking up and sighing, before walking over to the girl and grazing her side, muzzle digging into the silver comfort. Ezra got to her maw and nudged it with care, before finally sitting down beside her, tail tightly wrapped around his poofy frame. “Ever,” he whispered. “Don’t ever leave me. I’ll do anything to be with you,” he said with a little more confidence. “Just give me time.” He was not going to give up.

<style type="text/css"> .ez b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5c299; letter-spacing:1px; } .ez .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ez p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #74563e} .ez {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#a58262; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Table by Lucia! <3

Messages In This Thread